CapCut for PC Free Download Windows 10 – Are you looking for lightweight and free video editing software for your Windows laptop/computer? CapCut might be the best free alternative at the moment. For Windows users, many of you are probably already familiar with professional video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve.
Both software is indeed very complete in features, but not everyone will use all the existing features. For specific video categories, it is not uncommon for us to need software that is simpler and easier to use to speed up the production process that suits our needs.
This is where CapCut can be an alternative choice that we can use. Although simple, the important features that are most often used for video editing needs are already present in this software. What’s more, CapCut is more friendly with low hardware specifications. In our opinion, currently, CapCut will be a tough competitor to the paid Filmora.
What is CapCut?
CapCut is a free video editor application that is quite popular for use on mobile devices, especially Android and iOS. Besides being available for mobile devices, CapCut is also available in an online version based on a website (cloud).
Interestingly, CapCut is also available for PC platforms, especially Windows OS. CapCut is developed by Bytedance which is the parent company of TikTok. Given the immense popularity of TikTok as one of the social media giants, we think CapCut will have a lot of potential to develop its features in the future.
In our opinion, through CapCut, TikTok certainly wants to attract new and old content creators to be more active in producing interesting and quality video content on the TikTok platform itself. Even though it was developed by TikTok, we can export it to mp4 format for uploading on other social media, such as YouTube, and Instagram, or save it to a (general) device. For that, CapCut is quite interesting to discuss.
CapCut PC Version Featured Features
Here are some of the advantages offered by the PC version of CapCut:
1. Light and Easy to Use
The interface of the CapCut application is fairly simple and easy to understand. So even beginners will be able to learn and operate this software quickly.
CapCut also provides a keyboard shortcut as a shortcut key to speed up the video editing process to access certain features. The editor view also uses a multi-track timeline style. We can edit precisely with ease.
2. Various Filters, Music, Transitions, and Sound Effects are available for free.
CapCut also provides quite a variety of transition effects, filters for color grading, audio, sound effects, stickers, and much more. Each transition effect will also be displayed along with its thumbnail and preview. We can apply it to our videos with one click. CapCut also allows users to use it for commercial purposes and is copyright free.
3. Support 4K 60 fps Resolution.
CapCut also supports videos with 4K resolution that can be exported up to 60 fps. There are various resolutions, ranging from 480p, 720p, 1080p (FHD), 2K, to 4K with a choice of H.264 and HVAC formats.
4. Available Auto Caption
We can also display text taken from the voice in the video, thanks to the intelligent language recognition feature. Auto Caption can display it automatically and supports up to 93 languages.
This feature will be very useful to save time for editors and is suitable for videos that discuss something, discussions, interviews, and the like.
5. Support Keyframe, Animation, and Green Screen.
CapCut also supports a keyframe feature that can be used to create custom animations or move certain objects in the video. In addition, CapCut can also display green screen videos by removing a certain color background to make it transparent through the Chroma Key tool.
6. Free and No Watermark.
Generally, free video editor software often inserts a watermark on the export results. But in CapCut we can remove the watermark easily. That is, simply by logging into our TikTok account, or our Google account, the option to remove the watermark will also be available.
7. CapCut for PC System Requirements.
The following are the recommended minimum specifications for installing CapCut for PC:
- Architecture: X64 (64-bit)
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 11
- RAM: 8GB
- DirectX: Version 9
- Video Memory: 2GB
- Processor: CPU Intel Core 6th generation or later. AMD RyzenTM 1000 series or later
- Graphic Processor: NVIDIA GTX 900 series or AMD RX560 or Intel HD 5500 or later with graphics card driver released in 2018 or later with 2 GB GPU VRAM
From our experiment, several computer specifications lower than this can still run CapCut, for example (a 2011 AMD CPU with VGA onboard), but it would be more advisable if the specs we use are in accordance with the recommended ones so that the editing process can run smoothly.
The new CapCut for PC is only available for the Windows platform, while CapCut for Mac is still not available for the Apple platform. We’ll just have to wait for the next update.
Download CapCut For Windows
CapCut for Windows can be directly downloaded via the official website at CapCut.com or click the link download for windows like the picture below.
Run the entire CapCut install process on your Windows 10, so it looks like below
If it appears as below, it’s a sign that you can run CapCut on your Windows.
Advantages of the CapCut application
1. With one application we can get a lot of free material
- All kinds of trending music and tons of stickers, transitions, effects, and filters are on CapCut.
2. Reliable data security
- Secure data transmission: Your data is uploaded quickly and securely via SSL and HTTPS encryption, and the whole process is very convenient.
- Secure data storage: You will have a secure cloud space, and your uploaded files will be stored and encrypted by AES128 to ensure the safety of your data.
- Secure access: Authentication is required when accessing and downloading files in Cloud Space. File access links have a validity management mechanism to prevent theft and malicious web crawlers.
3. Capcut is easy to use and has high efficiency
- Text-to-speech CapCut’s text-to-speech feature supports multiple languages and a variety of sound effects.
- Auto-caption CapCut can auto-caption in 93 languages with just one click.
- Effects, Use custom body and video effects to create unique videos.
4. CapCut Suitable for a variety of creative purposes
- Advertise on TikTok Various TikTok original stickers, filters, text, and trending music help you easily create TikTok-style videos, in line with TikTok Trending ads
Introductory videos, Text-to-speech in different tones, with various background sound effects help to make your videos stand out.
- Video tutorials, CapCut has lots of stock videos for you to use if you don’t have any footage. A variety of music will make your tutorial personalized. You can also create long videos easily.
- E-commerce video, you don’t have to worry about managing multiple scripts. Cloud Space will help you! Back up your scripts on Cloud Space to edit your videos. You can easily and quickly create videos to promote your products.
- Promotional videos, A variety of original materials, and music so you don’t have to worry about making videos similar to others when making videos. You can upload your videos to popular platforms.
- Video marketing Struggling to find video inspiration? CapCut has a wide variety of materials and music to keep up with current trends! You can create high-quality videos easily and efficiently, and post your videos on multiple platforms with one click.
5. Available on the web, desktop or laptop, and mobile
- A simple and easy-to-use video editing tool that allows you to edit videos on your mobile, desktop or laptop. You can make videos whenever and wherever you like.