How to Fix Facebook Error Code 2 on iphone – How do you handle Facebook 2 and error 1 when you try to log in to your Facebook account and return “sorry something went wrong”? Don’t kick your ass, the Facebook 2 login error code exceeds what you can fix. You can only try to see if there is a way to fix error code 2 on Facebook when you try to log in to your account especially if the Facebook server is down.
Error Code 2 on Facebook occurs when you try to log in to your Facebook account and return “sorry something went wrong” or sorry an unexpected error occurred on Facebook.
Error code 1 on Facebook is common among iPhone / iPad users. So, if you are using iOS, you want to know how to fix Facebook error code 2 on your iPhone or iPad. And if it’s error code 1 that you experience every time you try to log in to your Facebook account, this guide will open your eyes to why your Facebook login failed and return error code 1 or 2 and how to fix it.
Facebook Error Code 2 in Login
Possible Response Failed to Enter Facebook
Error Facebook 2 can produce the following responses when your Facebook login fails.
- Facebook will be back soon
- Sorry, something’s wrong
- Temporary Account Not Available
- Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. Error code: 2
- Login failed. Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. Error code: 1 (FBAPIErrorDomain)
- This media cannot be played
- An unknown network error has occurred
- Unable to communicate with server
- Facebook is in the care needed right now
Check “Why” Facebook Error Code 2
Facebook Error: 2 is beyond what you can control occasionally. And when the Facebook app displays an error or unexpected error, try to log in again.
First of all you need to check your network connection whether it is still active or not.
- Check your network connection if it’s not limited
- If you use anti-virus, this can stop Facebook from functioning, especially if you are from an area where
- Facebook is no longer permitted
- Set your local time correctly. It’s better to set your phone or the date of your iDevice to be automatic with your network connection.
- Reset your network settings to default
- Check your location and privacy data if it’s not a problem why you can’t connect to Facebook
- If the Facebook server is down, you might not be able to log in
- Also, check that the Facebook application is not out of date. If yes, please update to the latest version and sign in again
- Uninstall the Facebook application and reinstall it
Restart your cellphone.
Check if Facebook Server is Down
If the Facebook server is down, you will not be able to access your Facebook account and it can return Facebook’s 2 error codes. Facebook server conditions at this time.
If the Facebook server is down you will be notified. Then, you can find out if the server is down globally or you have to do a thorough check on your device and internet connection.
Set Your Time for Automatic Updates
This procedure usually works for most messenger applications including Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. So, if you encounter a Facebook 2 error code on your iPhone.iPad, you might want to try setting the date for automatic updates.
- Open your iPhone’s settings
- Click on the general options
- Tap the date & time
- Set to automatically
After this is activated, try logging into your Facebook account to see if the error has disappeared or if Facebook still says sorry something has gone wrong.
Fix Facebook Login Error code 2
This procedure is common for all iOS devices. So if you are using an iPhone / iPad with iOS 9 and iOS 10 follow this procedure
- Open your iOS 10 settings
- Tap the Facebook application
- Click Delete account
- Enter your Facebook password and username
- Tap when logged in
- Error code 2 will disappear
Fix Facebook Login Error code 2 on iPhone
This is a possible fix for error code 2 on the Facebook application if you are using an iPhone / iPad. If you are lucky, this will fix Facebook2 errors. And if not, you should consider the next method.
- Launch the Facebook application on your iOS 11 or iOS
- Scroll to bottom of the page, and then click “logout”
- Log out of the Facebook application and log in again.
- If Facebook 2 error code appears again. Don’t close the application just tap on the cancellation that appears.
Reset Network Settings
We mention this when we discuss why Facebook error codes occur. As part of how to correct Facebook 2 error codes, try to reset your network settings if you put the Facebook application behind a firewall in your configuration. And if you don’t know how this is done, please follow this procedure.
- Open your iOS settings
- Tap general options
- Click on “Reset”
- Tap on “Reset Network Settings”
- Wait for your device to reboot
- Now, tap the Facebook application
- Enter your username and password (This process will help get your Facebook application active again)
Error code 2 will be corrected
After you have successfully reset your network settings, you can try to log in to your iOs (Safari) browser.
Logout Facebook from all devices
If your Facebook account has been signed in on more than 1 device, it may be necessary to log in all of all devices and reenter them again on your iOS.
- Launch the Facebook application on your iOS or log in to your Facebook account in the Safari browser
- Tap on the dropping menu, and click on Security; and Login Settings (under general)
- Now, scroll to the section where you entered. Click on see more to reveal all of your logging sections
- Scroll down the page and click Log Out Of All Sessions.
- When you do this, you will also be logged out of your current device.
- However, if you don’t want to exit all of your devices including the current device, log out all parts one at a time.
Delete Facebook Application Cache on iPhone
If your Facebook application is not connected to the server and the application returns an error code 2 follow this procedure to fix it.
- Launch the Facebook application on your computer.
- Tap on the “More” button at the bottom.
- Select Settings; and Account Settings from the drop down list.
- Tap “Browser” to the Browser Settings page.
- Tap “Delete Data”
- This will reset Facebook
- The error code 2 will be deleted
Reset Facebook Location
This procedure can correct the Facebook application error code 1 and error code 2 if what caused the error code 2 on the Facebook application to crash is not caused by the Facebook server.
- Open your iPhone settings; click the gear icon
- Scroll down the page and click on the general tab
- Tap the reset button
- Click on reset reset location
- This will reset Facebook 1 or 2 error codes
- Tap on the red Reset Settings text when prompted
This will log out you from the Facebook application and you will have to log back into your Facebook account to see if error code 1 or error code 2 appears.