MPC HC Video Player Download – To play multimedia, music, and video files, utilize the media player classic software. Windows Media Player and Media Player Classic both look somewhat alike. With a straightforward appearance, intriguing functionality, and supporting capabilities for use as a home theater, Media Player Classic has a lot to offer.
Multimedia codecs supported by Media Player Classic include DS Audio, AC3, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, and many more. The playback of audio files is still supported by Medi Player Classic, despite its emphasis on video playback features.
Media Player Classic Features and Uses
1. Support Video/Audio Playback feature
Media Player Classic supports many Video and Audio formats to play. Unlike some other Media Player software which is usually specifically used to play 1 or several types of media files. Media Player Classic supports many media formats, not only general formats but also popular formats.
Besides that, playback support can be added via Codec download. Media Player Classic is claimed to have support for many Codecs. Various popular Codecs have been supported by this Media Player Classic software.
2. Ad-Free and Light Resources
Besides Media Player Classic software is free software, it is also free from ads. So there will be no ads that appear when this software is run. Playing activities will not be disturbed. Besides that, Media Player Classic is claimed to be light on system resources, so its performance will not interfere with system performance.
3. Supports media playback via TV Tuner
Through the Media Player Classic software, we can play media through the TV Tuner device installed with the DK
4. Supports Home Theater supporting features
Media Player Classic or so-called MPC HC (Media Player Classic Home Cinema). Called Home Cinema because this software supports features related to Home Cinema.
By using Media Player Classic, we can perform multimedia playback like when using a Home Cinema device. One important feature of Media Player Classic is its support for TV Tuner devices to play.
5. Supports custom Toolbar features
By using Media Player Classic, we can easily create our own toolbar or custom through the existing menu. The toolbar itself is a bar icon that appears as a shortcut to the main menu, in order to access important functions of the software.
MPC (Media Player Classic) Shortcuts That Can Be Used
- Space (To play and Pause Video)
- Home (To start Video playback from the Beginning)
- F11 (To Change the Display to FullScreen)
- PgUp (To Change the Video Selection Navigation in the Playlist to Previous or up)
- PgDown (To Change the Video Selection Navigation in the Playlist to Next or Down)
- CTRL+7 ( Show and Hide Playlists )
- 1 (Press the number one key on your keyboard, to change to the Minimal preset)
- 2 (Press the number two key on your keyboard, to change to the Compact preset)
- 3 (Press the number three key on your keyboard, to change to the normal preset )
- O (Press the letter O on your Keyboard, to display Options / Settings options)
Download the Latest Media Player Classic
In conclusion, Media Player Classic is software that has interesting features, in addition to its classic and simple UI. Media Player Classic has a native UI, built on the look n feel of Windows Media Player’s UI, but is lighter and easier to use.
In addition, Media Player Classic supports Windows OS from Windows XP SP3, Vista, and Windows 10 to Windows 11. Until now, Media Player has been downloaded by hundreds of millions of users spread all over the world. Download the latest and free MPC HC Video Player Download via the link below: