Zoom 5.13.4 (11835) Download– The Zoom Cloud Meeting application is an online meeting application with the concept of screen sharing. This application allows users to meet face-to-face with more than 100 participants and connect with participants directly in the same room and carry out the learning process.
The Zoom application is one of the applications that can use for conducting virtual learning. The zoom application can bring students together with educators using video so that the learning process can convey properly.
The Zoom application is an application that can support communication needs anywhere and anytime with many people without having to meet face-to-face physically.
This application use for video conferencing and can easily download on the following devices:
- PC (Personal Computer) with Webcam
- Laptop with Webcam
- Android smartphones
Zoom Download Software
Download the client zoom meeting application via the link above. Choose according to the Operating System, operating system version, and architecture participants use on their respective laptops.
After downloading, install the application like an application installation in general. And if the installation is successful, a login screen like this will appear when the Zoom application is open.
Sign up for a Zoom account.
Register link: https://zoom.us/signup
The next process is to register a zoom account. Register for a Zoom account by filling in the participant’s active email address and then clicking Signup. After that participants will get instructions to click the activation link in the email.
Open your email account to activate the account, for example, Gmail or yahoo. Then fill in your first name, last name, and your zoom account password.
After that, click Continue and the Participant account has been successfully created.
Log in to the Zoom application
Open the Zoom application that was previously installed on the computer. Fill in the email and password for the zoom account that participants previously created to enter the zoom meeting application.
After successfully logging in, a dashboard display will appear like this.
Testing Mic & Speaker Devices.
The Mic and Speaker components are very important so that online class activities at Bina Insani University run smoothly. Participants can do a test first by going to the Settings menu.
Here the participant must ensure that the speakers are working properly by clicking the Test Speaker button. Also, make sure that the microphone input is running smoothly by watching the input level fluctuate when the participant is speaking.
If something is still not right, please try to set it and re-check the device that the participant is using. You can try adjusting the position of the plugs or replacing them with other devices that are better.
How to Join Meeting Room
Each learning process will start, and the host or presenter from Bina Insani University will distribute a room code to the participants. The meeting code consists of 10 or 11 digits as follows:
Participants can join the online class by clicking the Join menu and entering the room code that was previously given.
If successful, then the participants should immediately enter the online class that has been created. Room Meetings are always started 30 minutes before the learning process begins, so participants can join first.
Explanation of the features of the Online Class Room.
During the learning process in Online Classes, there are several features and buttons that can be used by participants. The pictures and points below are the explanation:
- Mutes/Unmutes: A feature to activate and deactivate the participant’s microphone sound. Always make sure the participant’s microphone is off when the instructor explains the learning material. Turn it back on when you want to ask a question or have something to say.
- Stop Videos: Feature to enable and disable webcam video from participants. Make sure it’s always active so that the instructor and all other participants can still meet face-to-face.
- Manage Participants: Feature to see a list of who is present in the room Zoom online classes.
- Share Screen: A feature to set what participants want to be displayed to the entire audience in online classrooms. There are 3 types that can be shared, namely the participant’s Desktop screen, the Whiteboard screen for doodles, and the Video Webcam screen, which will be displayed in the room.
- By default make sure always to share the Webcam Video screen. Share other screens if needed. For example, sharing a desktop if you want to display scripts and configurations that are being done by participants during practice. Or use the Whiteboard when participants want to discuss something that requires an illustration in the form of doodles.
- Chat: Chat feature with the entire audience. Use only when needed. For example, when you want to share a link or script of something with other participants.
- End meeting: Feature to leave online class.
To make communication easier in the future, participants can also add contacts to the accounts of other participants and the presenter’s host account.
If someone adds a participant’s contact, then the participant must accept the friend request on the Chats menu where a notification will appear. Then select accept to a friend the contact.
Download: Zoom 5.13.4 (11835) 64-bit
Download: Zoom 5.13.4 (11835) 32-bit
New and enhanced features Zoom Version 5.13.4 (11835)
- Removal of InstallVDIAutoUpdatePlugin (MSI) policy – Windows
The check and prompt to install additional software to manage Zoom VDI Plugins have been removed and will be available again in a future release.
Download: Zoom 5.13.3 (11494) 64-bit
Download: Zoom 5.13.3 (11494) 32-bit
New and enhanced features Zoom Version 5.13.3 (11494)
- Custom human avatars
- In addition to animal avatars, users can create custom human avatars to be used in meetings. Customization options include numerous facial features and colors to choose from.
- Minor bug fixes
- Security enhancement
- Resolved an issue regarding sharing Google Slides and participants seeing other windows
- Resolved an issue with Slide Control and Google Slides
- Note: The 2 Whiteboard features have been pulled from release due to issues with deployment and will be available in another upcoming release.
Download: Zoom 5.12.8 10232 64 Bit
Download: Zoom 5.12.8 10232 32 Bit
New and enhanced features Zoom Version 5.12.8 10232
Zoom Mail and Calendar
- Introducing: Zoom Mail and Calendar Clients: Email and calendaring are central along with Meetings, Phone, and Team Chat when your email and calendar account is integrate with Zoom. The Zoom Mail Client allows users to access, manage, compose, and respond to emails directly from the Zoom desktop client. Integrating a calendar service allows users to schedule new meetings directly in their calendar with an associated Zoom meeting, check who has responded to the invite, and more easily join meetings on their calendar. Currently, Zoom supports the Zoom Mail Service, Google, and Office 365 for integrating with the client.
- Introducing: Zoom Mail and Calendar Service (Beta)
The Zoom Mail Service works seamlessly with Meetings, Phone, and Team Chat, bringing all of your important communications and scheduling activities together, with the security of end-to-end encryption for emails sent directly between active Zoom Mail Service users. This is currently available for Zoom One Pro or Standard Pro accounts in the US or Canada. The Mail and Calendar Services use the Mail and Calendar Clients for the desktop app.
Download: Zoom 5.12.9 10650 64 Bit
Download: Zoom 5.12.9 10650 32 Bit
New and enhanced features Zoom version 5.12.9 (10650)
- Enterprise Auto Update policies
Zoom’s Enterprise Auto Update policies allow system administrators the ability to keep managed desktop client installations up to date in accordance with their own policies and preferences. These policies will afford administrators granular control over desktop client auto-update behavior and UI, giving them the ability to tailor the experience at a group level to meet the needs of a wide variety of user cohorts. The following policies are available with MSI, GPO, and PLIST deployments with version 5.10.6 or higher, as well as with Zoom Device Management (ZDM):
- Enhancements to Closed Captioning notifications
When a participant enables closed captioning, they are prompted to select the speaking language that use in the meeting which applies for everyone. When the speak language is change, the participant ask to confirm the speaking language before it is change. The host and any user who has captions on are notified if speaking languages are change. This requires desktop version 5.12.9 or higher.
- Enhancements to Translated Captioning notifications
When a participant enables translated captions, they are prompted to select their speaking language (the language they will be speaking) and their translation language (the language in which they want to view closed captions). Additionally, all other participants in the meeting are prompted to select their speaking language, so that any participant who has translated captioning enabled can view captions accurately in their preferred language. This will not automatically turn on captions and translation for everyone; users must select speaking and translation languages in order to enable and view captions. This requires desktop version 5.12.9 or higher.
- Minor bug fixes
- Resolved an issue where sending a Team Chat message to a user without Team Chat resulted in an incorrect error about file transfer restrictions