Download Virtualbox 64-bit/32-bit For Windows Latest Version – A virtual machine for applications that enables the installation of several operating systems. This tool can be the best option for You, for instance, if You already use Windows and wish to use Linux OS without uninstalling Windows OS. Users can install a variety of operating systems using a free Oracle program as long as the PC’s memory and storage can accommodate it.
Additionally, using this tool eliminates the need for complicated PC setup when installing an operating system on a different PC. The operating system may simply be loaded on the same PC by using VirtualBox. There are actually many different types of application virtual machines available, but for a variety of reasons, many users favor VirtualBox.
was initially created by the German firm (Innotek GmbH). Sun Microsystems bought Innotek GmbH in February 2008. Both were acquired by Oracle at the same time as Sun Microsystems.
How does VirtualBox work? If Oracle VM or VirtualBox, according to Wikipedia VirtualBox is a virtualization program that can be used to run operating systems that are “extra” to the “primary” operating system.
For instance, if MS Windows is already installed on a computer, it is possible to run additional operating systems if that is what the user prefers.
If someone wishes to test and simulate the installation of a system without having to destroy the current system, this capability is crucial. Vmware and Microsoft Virtual PC are two applications that perform comparable tasks to VirtualBox.
It may be operated on Linux, Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Solaris, and OpenSolaris among other operating systems.
Wikipedia provides that explanation, however in my opinion VirtualBox is a piece of software used to turn a machine into a computer or to create a virtual computer within a computer or laptop.
We can play games, listen to music, watch videos, and more on the computer that is a clone, but we must install the operating system first before using it as a real computer.
Because we don’t have to worry about creating a bootable iso of the OS with this tool, I typically used it to learn how to install and test out different operating systems like Linux.
The most intriguing aspect of this app, in my opinion, is that even though we are installing an OS there, it has no impact on the OS that is already installed. This app does not use the multi-booting technique, which divides the hard drive’s storage space in half in order to install additional operating systems.
You don’t need to be worried when attempting to install an operating system in this program because the operating system we previously had won’t be lost or replaced with a new operating system.
Then how Virtualbox
I’ve created a design that should make it simpler for me to explain. As you can see, There is nothing like it. Base OS is the System Operating System that you used to install virtualbox, hence baseOS is where virtualbox is located.
In virtualbox, which has a box with colorful writing on it, the Guest OS is System oprasi, which is installed. Is there anything here that qualifies as the guest os? All operating systems (Linux, Windows, and Unix) are set up and running inside of VirtualBox under the name of the guest os.
In order to create a room for the guest OS, virtualbox creates one from the base OS’s empty space. The guest operating system uses RAM, Core Process, and VGA. However, this is only used when the visitor Os of his on the run course.
Therefore, it can now be deduced that virtualbox’s purpose is
- Several Os with the Os were tried (base OS).
- Do TestKeamanan Computer, the Rich attempt to infect the Guest OS with a virus.
- As a testing space (rich test ngoprek os).
- Additionally, it can be used to simulate a network.
- The Virtual Server Can in So (VPS).
The functionality of the Virtualbox :
- to experiment with alternative major operating systems;
- to test a fresh operating system release or one that is still under testing;
- a network simulation to be built;
- can also be used to test a security through simulation, whether it’s an OS or website.
The advantage of using VirtualBox
- Easy to use, offers a variety of settings, is free, and is lighter than comparable programs like VMware.
bolster additional virtual hard drives;
- The percentage can be determined by the performance of the CPU and video memory (VGA).
The Shortage Of Virtual Box
- unable to use the ideal to access a gadget that needs a USB connection;
- Several games that are full screen don’t run.
- requires a lot of memory, and setting the memory resource for each virtual machine requires great skill (if the multiple virtual machine run at once). Low or insufficient memory can cause the entire virtual computer to hang or crash;
- Many virtual machines do not include a drag and drop feature;
- Only four elements make up the virtual machine’s network ID.
The steps to use VirtualBox
- Open a VirtualBox Oracle VM.
- By selecting New under Upgrade, you can create a new virtual machine.
- Smoke whatever you like as you put the name of the operating system you want to install here, we’ll just use Windows 7.
- When we type the name of the operating system into the box to the left, it will typically immediately fill with the operating system that we wish to install.
- Choose the operating system version that will be installed in the third box; make sure that the number of bits matches that of the OS ISO that you have; in my case, I choose 32-bit; then click on the next button.
- The next step is to choose how much RAM you want to utilize; I suggest setting it to half of the largest amount you have. For instance, if your laptop or computer has 2 GB of RAM, you should set it to 1 GB. When you’re done, click the next button.
- Additionally, there is nothing else you need to edit; simply click “new” or “next” here. The size of the virtual hard drive and the name of the folder where the virtual storage will be stored are the next two options you must select before clicking create.
- The virtual machine has already been created; to launch it, click start. Select the ISO file for the operating system you are using, then click Start to begin installing ISO.