VirtualBox 6.1.0 Build 135406 Free Download – Oracle’s VirtualBox virtual machine software is the best free virtualization software; it started in German innotek in 2007 and was acquired by Sun Microsystems after it was acquired by Sun VirtualBox. Finally, since there is so much upstream, Sun was acquired by Oracle, and since then the software has been released under the company name Oracle VM VirtualBox. With this software you can easily install another operating system within your operating system. In fact, this software plays the interface between the host operating system on which the program is installed and the guest operating system installed inside the application.
Features of VirtualBox 6.1.0 Build 135406
Compact and lightweight compared to similar software
- Ability to install and load multiple operating systems
- Ability to host 64-bit operating systems (support for Intel VT-x and AMD-V)
- Establish a network connection between the host and guest operating systems and allow file transfer between them
- Folder sharing between guest and host operating systems
- Easy mouse and keyboard movement between installed operating systems and hosts
- Ability to take a snapshot of the operating system and retrieve it at any time
- Using images or compact discs for the operating system
- Support for USB ports and drivers installed on the host operating system
- Command line support
The plugin package adds the following features to the application:
- Support for USB second version
- Support for RDB (Remote Desktop Protocol) remote control
- Support for PXE (stands for Preboot Execution Environment) for Intel cards
VirtualBox Program Tips:
- Only the Windows version will be installed and will be added if requested on Linux and Mac versions.
- There is a need for powerful hardware to install multiple operating systems as well as 64-bit versions.
- Installing each operating system requires some disk space allocation; it is best to place another storage drive in order to better maintain the storage space and not occupy the host operating system.
- Installing the plugin package is not a straightforward process, after installing the program and running the file.
- This app will be very useful for teaching and learning a variety of computer networks.
System Requirements for VirtualBox 6.1.0 Build 135406 Sftware
Reasonably powerful x86 hardware . Any recent Intel or AMD processor should do
Memory: Depending on what guest operating systems you want to run, you will need at least 512 MB of RAM (but probably more, and much better). Basically, you will need whatever your host operating system needs to run comfortably, plus the amount that the guest operating system needs. So, if you want to run Windows XP on Windows XP, you probably won’t have much experience with less than 1 GB of RAM. If you want to try out Windows Vista in a guest, it will refuse to install if it has less than 512 MB of RAM, so you’ll need it for the guest alone, plus the memory your operating system normally needs.
Hard disk space: While VirtualBox itself is very lean (a typical installation will only require about 30 MB of hard disk space), virtual machines will require fairly large files on disk to represent their own hard disk storage. So, to install Windows XP, for example, you will need a file that will easily grow to several GB in size
A supported host operating system . Presently, we support Windows (XP and later), many Linux distributions, Mac OS X, Solaris and OpenSolaris
A supported guest operating system . up-to-date information is available at Status: Guest OSes
Pictures of Virtualbox
Installation Guide for Virtual Box Free Version
This software is free and has no time or structural constraints.
Free Download Software:
Download Link for VirtualBox 6.1.0 Build 135406 Free
206 + 22 MB